45. Sandip Maurya#, Sergio Diaz Abad, Eun Joo Park, Kannan Ramaiyan, Yu Seung Kim, Benjamin L Davis, Rangachary Mukundan, Phosphoric acid pre-treatment to tailor polybenzimidazole membranes for vanadium redox flow batteries, Journal of Membrane Science 668 (2023) 121233.
44. Katie H Lim, Ivana Matanovic, Sandip Maurya, Youngkwang Kim, Emory S De Castro, Ji-Hoon Jang, Hyounmyung Park, Yu Seung Kim, High Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells with High Phosphoric Acid Retention, ACS Energy Letters 8 (2022) 529-536.
43. Jiyoon Jung, Katie H Lim, Sandip Maurya, Luis Delfin Manriquez, Vladimir Atanasov, Cheol-Hee Ahn, Seung Sang Hwang, Albert S Lee, Yu Seung Kim, Dispersing Agents Impact Performance of Protonated Phosphonic Acid High-Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells, ACS Energy Letters 7 (2022) 1642-1647.
42. Sandip Maurya, Ehren Baca, Karteek K Bejagam, Harry Pratt, Travis Anderson, Rangachary Mukundan, Cy Fujimoto, Durable and highly selective ion transport of a sulfonated Diels Alder Poly (phenylene) for vanadium redox flow batteries, Journal of Power Sources 520 (2022) 230805.
41. Katie H Lim, Albert S Lee, Vladimir Atanasov, Jochen Kerres, Eun Joo Park, Santosh Adhikari, Sandip Maurya, Luis Delfin Manriquez, Jiyoon Jung, Cy Fujimoto, Ivana Matanovic, Jasna Jankovic, Zhendong Hu, Hongfei Jia, Yu Seung Kim, Protonated phosphonic acid electrodes for high power heavy-duty vehicle fuel cells, Nature Energy 7 (2022) 248-259.
40. Andrew R Motz, Dongguo Li, Alex Keane, Luis Delfin Manriquez, Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Hoon Chung, Cy Fujimoto, Jongyeob Jeon, Michael K Pagels, Chulsung Bae, Katherine E Ayers, Yu Seung Kim, Performance and durability of anion exchange membrane water electrolyzers using down-selected polymer electrolytes, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 9 (2021) 22670-22683.
39. Shikha Sharma, Gabriel A Andrade, Sandip Maurya, Ivan A Popov, Enrique R Batista, Benjamin L Davis, Rangachary Mukundan, Nathan C Smythe, Aaron M Tondreau, Ping Yang, John C Gordon, Iron-iminopyridine complexes as charge carriers for non-aqueous redox flow battery applications, Energy Storage Materials 37 (2021) 576-586.
38. Vladimir Atanasov, Albert S Lee, Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Ehren D Baca, Cy Fujimoto, Michael Hibbs, Ivana Matanovic, Jochen Kerres, Yu Seung Kim, Synergistically integrated phosphonated poly(pentafluorostyrene) for fuel cells, Nature Materials, 20 (2020) 370-377.
37. Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Ulises Martinez, Yu Seung Kim, Rangachary Mukundan, Quaternized poly (arylene ether benzonitrile) membranes for vanadium redox flow batteries, Journal of Membrane Science, 617 (2020) 118565.
36. Kannan P Ramaiyan, Sergio Herrera, Michael J Workman, Troy A Semelsberger, Vladimir Atanasov, Jochen Kerres, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Cortney R Kreller, Rangachary Mukundan, Role of phosphate source in improving the proton conductivity of tin pyrophosphate and its composite electrolytes, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 8 (2020) 16345-16354.
35. Daniel P Leonard, Sandip Maurya, Eun Joo Park, Luis Delfin Manriquez, Sangtaik Noh, Xiaofeng Wang, Chulsung Bae, Ehren D Baca, Cy Fujimoto, Yu Seung Kim, Asymmetric electrode ionomer for low relative humidity operation of anion exchange membrane fuel cells, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 8 (2020) 14135-14144.
34. Kannan P Ramaiyan, Sehmus Ozden, Sandip Maurya, Daniel Kelly, Siddharth K Babu, Angelica Benavidez, Fernando G Garzon, Yu Seung Kim, Cortney R Kreller, Rangachary Mukundan, Molybdenum Carbide Electrocatalysts for Electrochemical Synthesis of Ammonia from Nitrogen: Activity and Stability, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 167 (2020) 044506.
33. Jin-Cheng Li, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Tao Li, Liguang Wang, Qiurong Shi, Dong Liu, Shuo Feng, Yuehe Lin, Minhua Shao, Stabilizing single-atom iron electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction via ceria confining and trapping, ACS Catalysis 10 (2020) 2452-2458.
32. Jae-Hun Kim, Seungbo Ryu, Sandip Maurya, Ju-Young Lee, Ki-Won Sung, Jae-Suk Lee, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Fabrication of a composite anion exchange membrane with aligned ion channels for a high-performance non-aqueous vanadium redox flow battery, RSC Advances 10 (2020) 5010-5025.
31. Rongyue Wang, Dongguo Li, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Yimin Wu, Yuzi Liu, Dusan Strmcnik, Nenad M Markovic, Vojislav R Stamenkovic, Ultrafine Pt cluster and RuO 2 heterojunction anode catalysts designed for ultra-low Pt-loading anion exchange membrane fuel cells, Nanoscale Horizons 5 (2020) 316-324.
30. Joseph H Dumont, Andre J Spears, Rex P Hjelm, Marilyn Hawley, Sandip Maurya, Dongguo Li, Guangcui Yuan, Erik B Watkins, Yu Seung Kim, Unusually High Concentration of Alkyl Ammonium Hydroxide in the Cation–Hydroxide–Water Coadsorbed Layer on Pt, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12 (2019) 1825-1831.
29. Sandip Maurya, Albert S. Lee, Dongguo Li, Eun Joo Park, Daniel L. Philip, Sangtaik Noh, Chulsung Bae, and Yu Seung Kim, On the Origin of Permanent Performance Loss of Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells: Electrochemical Oxidation of Phenyl Group, Journal of Power Sources 436 (2019) 226866.
28. Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Michael R. Hibbs, Cy H. Fujimoto, Klaus-Dieter Kreuer, and Yu Seung Kim, Alkaline Stability of Quaternized Diels−Alder Polyphenylenes, Macromolecules 52 (2019) 5419-5428.
27. Ivana Matanovic, Sandip Maurya, Eun Joo Park, Jong Yeob Jeon, Chulsung Bae, Yu Seung Kim, Adsorption of Polyaromatic Backbone Impacts the Performance of Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, Chemistry of Materials 31 (2019) 4195-4204.
26. Jong Yeob Jeon, Sungmin Park, Jun young Han, Sandip Maurya, Angela D. Mohanty, Ding Tian, Nayan Saikia, Michael A. Hickner, Chang Y. Ryu, Mark E. Tuckerman, Stephen J. Paddison, Yu Seung Kim, and Chulsung Bae, Synthesis of Aromatic Anion Exchange Membranes by Friedel-Crafts Bromoalkylation and Crosslinking of Polystyrene Block Copolymers, Macromolecules 52 (2019) 2139-2147.
25. Terry Chu, Ivan Popov, Gabriel A. Andrade, Sandip Maurya, Ping Yang, Enrique Batista, Brian L. Scott, Rangachary Mukundan, Benjamin Davis, Linked picolinamide nickel complexes as redox carriers for non‐aqueous flow batteries, ChemSusChem 12 (2019) 1304-1309.
24. Dongguo Li, Hoon T. Chung, Sandip Maurya, Ivana Matanovic, Yu Seung Kim, Impact of ionomer adsorption on hydrogen oxidation reaction activity and fuel cell performance, Current Opinion in Electrochemistry, 12 (2018) 189-195.
23. Cy Fujimoto, Eric Sorte, Nelson Bell, Cassandria Poirier, Kwan-Soo Lee, Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Acid-catalyzed benzoylation reactions of Diels-Alder polyphenylenes, Polymer, 158 (2018) 190-197.
22. Eun Joo Park, Sandip Maurya, Albert S Lee, Daniel P Leonard, Dongguo Li, Jong Yeob Jeon, Chulsung Bae, Yu Seung Kim, How does a small structural change of anode ionomer make a big difference in alkaline membrane fuel cell performance?, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 7 (2019) 25040-25046.
21. Sandip Maurya, Joseph H. Dumont, Claudia Narvaez Villarrubia, Ivana Matanovic, Dongguo Li, Yu Seung Kim, Sangtaik Noh, Junyoung Han, Chulsung Bae, Hamish A. Miller, Cy H. Fujimoto, Dario R. Dekel, Surface adsorption affects the performance of alkaline anion-exchange membrane fuel cells, ACS Catalysis, 8 (2018) 9429-9439.
20. Sandip Maurya, Phong Thanh Nguyen, Yu Seung Kim, Qinjun Kang, Rangachary Mukundan, Effect of flow field geometry on operating current density, capacity and performance of vanadium redox flow battery, Journal of Power Sources, 404 (2018) 20-27.
19. Sandip Maurya, Sangtaik Noh, Ivana Matanovic, Eun Joo Park, Claudia Narvaez Villarrubia, Junyoung Han, Chulsung Bae, and Yu Seung Kim, Rational design of polyaromatic ionomers for alkaline membrane fuel cells with > 1 W cm-2 power density, Energy & Environmental Science, 11 (2018) 3283-3291.
18. David A Langlois, Albert S Lee, Natalia Macauley, Sandip Maurya, Marilyn E Hawley, Sung Dae Yim, Yu Seung Kim, A rejuvenation process to enhance the durability of low Pt loaded polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells, Journal of power sources, 396 (2018) 345-354.
17. Sandip Maurya, Cy H Fujimoto, Michael R Hibbs, Claudia Narvaez Villarrubia, Yu Seung Kim, Toward Improved Alkaline Membrane Fuel Cell Performance using Quaternized Aryl-Ether Free Polyaromatics, Chemistry of Materials, 30 (2018) 2188-2192.
16. Kwan-Soo Lee, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Cortney R Kreller, Mahlon S Wilson, Dennis Larsen, S Elango Elangovan, Rangachary Mukundan, Intermediate Temperature Fuel Cells via an Ion-Pair Coordinated Polymer Electrolyte, Energy & Environmental Science, 11 (2018) 979-987.
15. Joseph H Dumont, Andrew M Baker, Sandip Maurya, Yu Seung Kim, Rangachary Mukundan, Deborah J Myers, Rod L Borup, Effect of Cerium, Cobalt and Nickel Contaminants on the Oxygen Reduction Reaction at Platinum Electrodes, ECS Transactions, 80 (2017) 861-867.
14. Jae-Hun Kim, Jin-Hyun Lee, Sandip Maurya, Sung-Hee Shin, Jae-Young Lee, In Seop Chang, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Proof-of-concept experiments of an acid-base junction flow battery by reverse bipolar electrodialysis for an energy conversion system, Electrochemistry Communications, 72 (2016) 157161.
13. Ju-Hyuk Lee, Ju-Young Lee, Jae-Hun Kim, Jiyong Joo, Sandip Maurya, Myounghoon Choun, Jaeyoung Lee, Seung-Hyeon Moon, SPPO pore-filled composite membranes with electrically aligned ion channels via a lab-scale continuous caster for fuel cells: An optimal DC electric field strength-IEC relationship, Journal of Membrane Science, 501 (2016) 15-23.
12. Beomgyun Jeong, Dongyoon Shin, Myounghoon Choun, Sandip Maurya, Jaeyoon Baik, Bongjin Simon Mun, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Dangsheng Su, Jaeyoung Lee, Nitrogen-Deficient ORR Active Sites Formation by Iron-Assisted Water Vapor Activation of Electrospun Carbon Nanofibers, Journal of Physical Chemistry, 120 (2016) 7705-7714.
11. Sung-Hee Shin, Yekyung Kim, Sung-Hyun Yun, Sandip Maurya, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Influence of membrane structure on the operating current densities of non-aqueous redox flow batteries: Organic-inorganic composite membranes based on a semi-interpenetrating polymer network, Journal of Power Source, 296 (2016) 245-254.
10. Sandip Maurya, Sung-Hee Shin, Ju-Young Lee, Yekyung Kim, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Amphoteric nanoporous polybenzimidazole membrane with extremely low crossover for a vanadium redox flow battery, RSC Advances, 6 (2016) 5198-5204.
9. Sandip Maurya, Sung-Hee Shin, Yekyung Kim, Seung-Hyeon Moon, A review on recent developments of anion exchange membranes for fuel cells and redox flow batteries, RSC Advances, 5 (2015) 37206-37230.
8. Sandip Maurya, Sung-Hee Shin, Ki-Won Sung, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Anion exchange membrane prepared from simultaneous polymerization and quaternization of 4-vinylpyridine for non-aqueous vanadium redox flow battery applications, Journal of Power Sources, 255 (2014) 325-334.
7. Sandip Maurya, Sung-Hee Shin, Mi-Kyoung Kim, Sung-Hyun Yun, Seung-Hyeon Moon, Stability of composite anion exchange membranes with various functional groups and their performance for energy conversion, Journal of Membrane Science, 443 (2013) 28-35.
6. K Parashuram, Sandip Maurya, HH Rana, PS Singh, P Ray, AVR Reddy, Tailoring the molecular weight cut off values of polyacrylonitrile based hollow fibre ultrafiltration membranes with improved fouling resistance by chemical modification, Journal of Membrane Science, 425-426 (2013) 251-261.
5. AVR Reddy PS Singh, K Parashuram, Sandip Maurya, P Ray, Structure-performance-fouling studies of polysulfone microfiltration hollow fibre membranes, Bulletin of Materials Science, 35 (2012) 817-822.
4. Sandip Maurya, K. Parashuram, P.S.Singh, P.Ray, A.V.R. Reddy, Preparation of polysulfone–polyamide thin film composite hollow fiber nanofiltration membranes and their performance in the treatment of aqueous dye solutions, Desalination, 304 (2012) 11-19.
3. PS Singh, P Ray, P Kallem, Sandip Maurya, GS Trivedi, Structure and performance of nanofiltration membrane prepared in a large-scale at CSIRCSMCRI using indigenous coating unit, Desalination, 288 (2012) 8-15.
2. Zongli Xie, Manh Hoang, Tuan Duong, Derrick Ng, Puyam Singh, Paramita Ray, AVR Reddy, K Parashuram, Sandip Maurya, Effect of Membrane Properties on Performance of Membrane Distillation for Ammonia Removal, Journal of Materials Science Research, 1 (2011) 37-44.
1. P Ray, PS Singh, K Parashuram, Sandip Maurya, JJ Trivedi, CV Devmurari, NN Rao, S Waghmare, AVR Reddy, Preparation and surface modification of hollow fibre membranes for drinking water disinfection and water reclamation, International Journal of Nuclear Desalination, 4 (2010) 149-161.